Escape Rooms + Hotel + VIP Wristband - From £89pp
- Game duration will be 60 minutes
- Maximum of 6 per room
- Arrive 15 minutes prior
- Located in central Blackpool
Blackpool Escape Rooms Overview
Escape Rooms are live-action puzzle games unlike anything you may have experienced before. Your hen party will enter a mysterious room where the door will be locked and you will be trapped inside! You will have just one hour to complete a set of tasks and challenges in order to set your gang free.
You don’t need to be super fit or have a sky-high IQ to solve the challenges. However, team work and thinking out of the box will be required if you are escape before the 60 minutes are up. Escape Rooms are a new global phenomenon and are perfect for hen dos that are looking for something novel and exciting to do during their visit to Blackpool.
- Two nights centrally located hotel in all en-suite rooms. Rooms include colour TV, tea/coffee making facilities. All our hotels have late bars and are in the town centre within walking distance of the main nightlife and attractions.
- Late / own entry keys provided at hotel accommodation.
- Full English breakfast included
- View the hotels we use on our Hotels Page - You can let us know your hotel choices on the form below.
Bar & Nightclub EntryIncluded in your package are our fantastic VIP wristbands which include free entry, offers and discounts at over 50 venues in Blackpool saving you money on entry, food and drink. It's an incredible package and it's free with every booking. We've listed just a sample of some of the venues below:
- Club Domain – Blackpool’s largest nightclub (4 venues under 1 roof)
- Pop World – 80’s, 90’ & 00’s Cheesy Pop venue
- Flamingo - Iconic in the world of clubbing and dance music.
- Brannigans - Friday night live music night & Saturday party night.
- Reflex - 80's themed party venue.
- Bavarian Bierkeller - Bavarian food and beer in a rollicking good venue.
- Revolution – Cocktail bar and nightclub
- Yates'-Town Centre – The best place to party by night
- Molloys – A no nonsense Irish pub with a craicing atmosphere
- Litten Tree – Centre of the town's vibrant nightlife