FootGolf + Hotel + VIP Wristband - From £47pp
Think you are a Ronaldo on the pitch or a McIlroy on the course? Footgolf is played on a golf course using a size 5 football. The object of the game is to get the ball into the hole using only your feet in the fewest number of shots possible. Footgolf is a very ‘addictive’ sport – it combines the best of football and golf, two of the most popular sports in the world. The beauty of the game lies in your being able to strategically combine power and precision every time you play footgolf. And, of course, it is open to everyone.
9 Hole package £47
18 Hole package £55
- One night centrally located hotel in all en-suite rooms. Rooms include colour TV, tea/coffee making facilities. All our hotels have late bars and are in the town centre within walking distance of the main nightlife and attractions.
- Late / own entry keys provided at hotel accommodation.
- Full English breakfast included
- View the hotels we use on our Hotels Page - You can let us know your hotel choices on the form below.
Bar & Nightclub EntryIncluded in your package are our fantastic VIP wristbands which include free entry, offers and discounts at over 50 venues in Blackpool saving you money on entry, food and drink. It's an incredible package and it's free with every booking.
We've listed just a sample of some of the venues below:
- Club Domain – Blackpool’s largest nightclub (4 venues under 1 roof)
- Pop World – 80’s, 90’ & 00’s Cheesy Pop venue
- Flamingo - Iconic in the world of clubbing and dance music.
- Brannigans - Friday night live music night & Saturday party night.
- Reflex - 80's themed party venue.
- Bavarian Bierkeller - Bavarian food and beer in a rollicking good venue.
- Revolution – Cocktail bar and nightclub
- Yates'-Town Centre – The best place to party by night
- Molloys – A no nonsense Irish pub with a craicing atmosphere
- Litten Tree – Centre of the town's vibrant nightlife
- Underbar - A great night if you love the likes of Jon Bon Jovi