Pedal Pub Crawl + Hotel + VIP Wristband - From £79pp
- Pedal powered tour of Blackpool’s famous seafront.
- Bar stops to top up your alcohol levels
- Sound system on board to keep the party in full swing.
- Experienced driver, so you don’t end up in the sea!
- 2 hour tour – Bus holds up to 16 with 4 seats at the rear for non-pedalling passengers.
- Minimum party size of 8 needed to book this activity.
- New for 2017 – Karaoke machine now on board the bus.
Blackpool Pedal Pub Crawl Overview
All aboard the pedal bus for an awesome pub crawl in Blackpool! This fantastic activity combines bit of sightseeing with a bar stop to top up your alcohol levels. Ideal preparation for your night out.
With a a sound system, which takes MP3 devices and Android phones, and an experienced driver to keep you on the promenade. Let’s be honest, do you fancy trying to pedal the bus off the beach?
A 2 hour tour of the promenade. Picture the scene, music blaring, pedalling down the prom attracting envious glances from everyone walking. Why walk when you can sample Blackpool Promenade from your seats on the Pedal Bus?
A great way to get acquainted with the best bars in Blackpool. Ideal preparation for your night out later.
The bus is covered and there are ponchos if it rains. We think it’s a fantastic way to spend an afternoon.
- Two nights centrally located hotel in all en-suite rooms. Rooms include colour TV, tea/coffee making facilities. All our hotels have late bars and are in the town centre within walking distance of the main nightlife and attractions.
- Late / own entry keys provided at hotel accommodation.
- Full English breakfast included
- View the hotels we use on our Hotels Page - You can let us know your hotel choices on the form below.
Bar & Nightclub EntryIncluded in your package are our fantastic VIP wristbands which include free entry, offers and discounts at over 50 venues in Blackpool saving you money on entry, food and drink. It's an incredible package and it's free with every booking. We've listed just a sample of some of the venues below:
- Club Domain – Blackpool’s largest nightclub (4 venues under 1 roof)
- Pop World – 80’s, 90’ & 00’s Cheesy Pop venue
- Flamingo - Iconic in the world of clubbing and dance music.
- Brannigans - Friday night live music night & Saturday party night.
- Reflex - 80's themed party venue.
- Bavarian Bierkeller - Bavarian food and beer in a rollicking good venue.
- Revolution – Cocktail bar and nightclub
- Yates'-Town Centre – The best place to party by night
- Molloys – A no nonsense Irish pub with a craicing atmosphere
- Litten Tree – Centre of the town's vibrant nightlife